All About Me!! ;)

My photo
I love to dance and play guitar. I love my cats Otto and Rocco. I dont like math. I love to read and watch movies (I like the book The City Of Ember). I Like going to the moves with my frends. I want a hamster soooo bad! I like my other bff's blogs.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Red Ridinghood

so on Satrday (p.s. my computer broke on monday) I went to see the move Red Ridinghood and it was the best move. I have no idea why it got one star because I'll give it a full five stars!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see Red Ridinghood soooo bad! Is it scary???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reviews give it one of the lowest scores of any film - EVER! Gosh! No accounting for taste, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/girl_with_the_red_riding_hood/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts