All About Me!! ;)

My photo
I love to dance and play guitar. I love my cats Otto and Rocco. I dont like math. I love to read and watch movies (I like the book The City Of Ember). I Like going to the moves with my frends. I want a hamster soooo bad! I like my other bff's blogs.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why Do Cats Like Milk?

OK this is a test, you have 31,345,431 hours to finish it. Your time begins now!

Why do cats like milk?

Why are bananas yellow?

Dose pudding have a reason in life?

Why is poop brown?

Why Cant A look like G or G look like A?

Can't paint mean sun?

23*158=349,468,923?

1,531/52*(2*4)-512=105?

Can a Bird Walk On Water?

RING RING!!! OK time is up pass up your papers!
Now I will grade them an S, R,V, or T!

11 comments:

  1. Hey just soo you know this was random writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up people of the class. The random writing was weird though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. raelly Valpal.



    HEY KIRA!!! B-|

    ReplyDelete
  4. well someone bought a tude on ebay didn't they!!1:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. U guys r so weird. What's with the RANDOM WRITING ????????

    Luv,
    Stella aka Stells

    HI KIRA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well 4 me it's stuff that I don't want to name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK,
    pudding dose have a reason in life, it's reason in life is to fill ur belly with joy.
    ಠ_ಠ
    I thought u knew that.
    what's my grade? do i get a S, R,V, or T?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts