All About Me!! ;)

My photo
I love to dance and play guitar. I love my cats Otto and Rocco. I dont like math. I love to read and watch movies (I like the book The City Of Ember). I Like going to the moves with my frends. I want a hamster soooo bad! I like my other bff's blogs.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

.........................Quiz

Okay children. Pop Quiz today. I hope you all studied! You have ten seconds to finish this test. Ready? BEGIN!

#1.............................Why do people have names?
#2.............................What do humans live for?
#3.............................Why do we eat potatoes?
#4.............................Why are you taking a test?
#5.............................Why do we have brain farts?
#6.............................Why do we call food food?
#7.............................Why are these questions rainbow colored?
#8.............................Why am I asking these questions?

BONUS QUESTION: What kind of a name is Mildred?


TIMES UP! PASS FOWARD YOUR TESTS! I HOPE YOU ALL GET A+! IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL BE EXPELLED!! Thank you. Have a nice day.

8 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE THE BONUS QUESTION!!! What kind of a name is Mildred?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I expel you now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an F because of why are we taking a test. So im expelled!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1... Because it sounds cool
    2... For various reasons!!!!!
    3... Idk they are disgusting
    4... I want to!!
    5... I don't have brain farts
    6... You ask me!!
    7... Because thats the Carla way!!
    Bonus! Hear that? It's the sound of nerd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen you got a F all the awnsers were rong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to inform you of this, Kristen, but YOU MISSED A QUESTION!!! YOU GET AN F FOR FAILURE!! MWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts