All About Me!! ;)

My photo
I love to dance and play guitar. I love my cats Otto and Rocco. I dont like math. I love to read and watch movies (I like the book The City Of Ember). I Like going to the moves with my frends. I want a hamster soooo bad! I like my other bff's blogs.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hey

HEY!!! So in school me Kristen and Mamie  we did this think called.......

and I just found this one....



And to top it all of
                                                                  Hey your
me right?

4 comments:

  1. Omigod Carla, the black and white one was the one on my brothers phone!!!!!!
    Ahhhhhh! Stalker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI CARLA!!!!! POST SOMTHIN' NEW, WILL YA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhhiiiiiiii Niamh,
    I just started following and they're super funny
    I LOVE everything!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts