All About Me!! ;)

My photo
I love to dance and play guitar. I love my cats Otto and Rocco. I dont like math. I love to read and watch movies (I like the book The City Of Ember). I Like going to the moves with my frends. I want a hamster soooo bad! I like my other bff's blogs.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random Wrighting! #4

OK peeps....about my play....well...to tell you the truth I have no idea were I'm going with that, so im starting to wright a book called BFFA (aka Best Frends Far Away). I'm not going  to start it right now but let me tell you what it's about. So it's about two girls Sydney and Emma and...well.... just read it if you want to know what happens.

P.S. I found this cool video for you!



5 comments:

  1. Here is da Mango, Here is da Mango!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REMEMBER WHEN I POSTED THIS ON UR WALL :)
    AND THE TAMALE VIDEO,
    I HAD A TAMALE YESTERDAY
    IT STUNK :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... Um I think I'll stick with the badger vidieo as my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts